Sunday, October 27, 2013

Hi World!

So, here I am, writining on my blog. But this one will be different from the others, and the reason is... this is my diary. This is my life. Each day, I'll be here to tell you what happened on my day. To tell you the good and the bad things about my life. And yes, you can say that this blog it's like Sex and the City or The Carrie Diaries, and you know something, it is. The only difference between me and them, it's that I don´t live in NY, or in L.A, or in London, or in Paris, I live in the world. I live on my world. And now, I know that you want to know, how old am I? Where I really live? My hair color. My eyes color. I could tell you everything about me but then this blog wouldn't be a fantasy. And now, here's the question:  Who am I? That's a secret that I'll never tell you.

Toodle-OO, Mary C.

No comments:

Post a Comment